Friday, May 1, 2009

2009 Team: Brad Schroeder

Brad Schroeder Email: bpsmeng@gmail.com Personal Records: * 1500m – 4:02 * 5km – 14:46 * 8km – 24:50 * 10km – 32:42 * 15km – 51:48 * 10 Mile – 55:00 Brief Bio: I was born and raised on a farm in Shelby, Ohio with a large family of four brothers and one sister. My running career started my sophomore year of high school and took me to Ohio Northern University where I competed in Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track while getting my Mechanical Engineering Degree. I then got my MBA from Texas A&M while taking some time off running. My career took me to Huntsville, AL with my wife, Elizabeth, for work opportunities at Redstone Arsenal. I am very excited to find a great running community here which has motivated me to get back into competitive running. I am looking forward to getting involved in the community and to discover what the future holds. Short Term Goals: * Run a sub 16:00 5k again Long Term Goals: * Run a fast half marathon Community Involvement: * Member of the Redstone Arsenal Ten-Mile Team * Member of the Huntsville Track Club * Volunteer at HTC events