Friday, May 1, 2009

2009 Team: Steve Carter

Steve Carter Email: carter@fleetfeethuntsville.com Personal Records: * 1 Mile - 4:44 * 5km - 16:50 * 10km - 35:46 * Half Marathon - 1:21:30 * Marathon - 3:28 * 50km Trail 4:46 Brief Bio: Lived in Gadsden, Alabama for most of my life. I started running in April of 1981. I mainly enjoy running and time spent running on the trails these days. I also am a cyclist on road and mountain bikes. I have been married since 1989 to Jennifer Carter and we have a son named Davis. My favorite race is the Mountain Mist 50km. Short Term Goals: * Complete the Leadville Trail 100 mile Mountain Bike Race (now complete) Long Term Goals: * Keep doing more endurance events in running and mountain biking and some road bike racing. Community Involvement: * Help out at HTC events * Race Director of Summer Cross Country Runs * Member of Spring City Cycling Club * Manager of Fleet Feet Sports